Probate with a Will
Your loved one spent a lifetime of hard work building wealth for themselves and their family. In their will, you were named as executor or trustee.
What does that mean? What do you do?
That person has entrusted you to step into their shoes when they die to wrap up all of the business that was their life.
The Law Office of Julius Eric Junker (based in Fort Bend County) represents executors, administrators and trustees throughout the probate process and can advise you about your legal responsibilities and risks. If you are named as executor in a loved one’s will, our office will help you:
- Get the will admitted to probate (recognized as valid by a court).
- Give the necessary notices to creditors of the decedent.
- Give the necessary notices to beneficiaries named in the will.
- Prepare and file the required inventory of estate assets.
- Process creditors’ claims.
- Create a distribution plan for estate assets.
The Law Office of Julius Eric Junker is committed to helping you through the probate process as quickly and efficiently as possible.